Image from the user: The original DEM is in UTM15 and the ACPF geodatabase is in UTM14. I changed the projection of the DEM to UTM14 to match. I've ran into this when my flow network did not match up with the flow direction and accumulation rasters after running the manual cutter/dam builder. We encourage you to re-run the flow network tool after you finished making cuts.
- Response: We did re-run the flow network tool following the cuts. There is a HUC8-level breachline file we have to work from and we clip it down to the HUC12 level and project to UTM14 and we have to reproject the DEM to 14 with the new ACPF geodatabases as well. I am thinking there is something off with how the data is being projected. We did all the same steps using the previous generation of geodatabases and everything is running just fine.